Monday, May 14, 2012
Reasons to feel positive about the property market
Are you feeling uncertain about entering the property or investment market ?
Let's look at some sound reasons why it's a great time to get on board.
* Interest rates are low and the banks are jostling for your business so take advantage of the opportunity to negotiate a great rate and deal. It's a fabulous time to lock in a discounted interest rate so you have peace of mind about your mortgage payments in the future.
* This is a great time for housing affordability. With lots of property for sale you can negotiate some fantastic bargains
* This is an amazing time for those who are happy to enter the market when others are being cautious - you have your pick of properties and sellers are keen to work with you.
* There is a longstanding, trackable record of capital growth in Australia. A medium to long term approach to property investment is always wise.
* For investors rental returns have taken an upturn and provide great return on investment.
*The Hawkesbury is a fabulous option for families looking for an improved lifestyle on a reduced price compared to the Sydney market. Within easy driving/commuting distance to the city and suburbs with a lower mortgage and great rural lifestyle - perfect for kids and families.
See our blog listing" When is the best time to buy ?" http://irispropertynews.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/when-is-best-time-to-buy.html