Wednesday, May 2, 2012
Tips for selling your home
We all want to get the best possible price when selling our homes. Follow these steps to ensure your home is the one that gets noticed.
1. Spring clean your property - make sure that your home and gardens are spotlessly clean and that all repairs are up to date.
2. Clear away any clutter from your property. Over furnished rooms can look untidy and smaller than they really are.
3. Check your street appeal - have a good look at your home from the street. Is it clean and tidy ? Are the lawns mown and ? Is there any flaking paint or junk to be removed ?
4. Clean up after your pets and ensure that they are not home during inspections.
5. Lastly, and most importantly, find an agent you can work with. A good agent will help you determine a realistic price and provide you with information and advice about ways to get a great result from your sale.
At iRIS Property we pride ourselves on the service we offer. We aim to provide you with reliable, honest and professional advice.
Call today to see how we can help you make the most of your assets and get the results you want.